Non-working days in Russia due to COVID-19 are prolonged
By Decree from April 4 to April 30 of 2020, days off are established throughout Russia with the preservation of employee earnings.
Exceptions are made for employees of:
continuously operating organizations
medical and pharmacy organizations
organizations providing the population with food and essential goods
emergency work organizations
organizations carrying out urgent repair and handling loading operations
- Tax Authorities will register foreigners.
- New rules for General meetings of shareholders?
- Are there any risks of state registration of a legal entity at the place of residence of the Director?
- An advance tax for migrants.
- In 2020, a special procedure for obtaining the status of a tax resident of the Russian Federation has been established.
- Returned cash cannot be immediately given to another person.
- People in five more regions of Russia can start using the special tax regime in September.
- Tax authorities will "close" inactive entrepreneurs.
- The Ministry of the Russian Federation for the development of the Far East and the Arctic has started accepting applications for the status of a resident of the Arctic zone.
- It is proposed to reduce the number of reporting forms for business.
- The term of accreditation of a branch or representative office becomes shorter.
- The Ministry of Finance extends dividend benefits for business in Russian offshores.
- The cadastral valuation of real estate becomes fairer
- Federal law "on compulsory social insurance in case of temporary disability and maternity" will be amended.
- The Bank of Russia intends to adjust one of the financial industry accounting standards.
- The Ministry of Finance will simplify the registration of individual entrepreneurs.
- The Russian government will review tax agreements with Hong Kong and Switzerland.
- Cyprus has agreed to raise taxes on capital from Russia.
- A law on expanding the list of permitted currency transactions was signed.
- Whose revenue exceeds twenty million roubles, is obliged to provide consumers with the ability to make payments in a non-cash manner.
- The law for companies on the Simplified Tax System was signed
- Unified sales tax of 6.2% ?
- Russia terminates the tax agreement with Cyprus. Will the agreements with the Netherlands, the Malta and Luxembourg be changed?
- Russia has strengthened control over foreign investment
- "Tax maneuver" in the IT-sphere and tax residency-2020
- Foreign branches will be able to receive money to their accounts
- The State Duma accepted amendments on remote work in the first reading
- LLC will get the refusal in liquidation
- The revolution in the legislation on cash registers
- The rules for VAT recognition in case of bankruptcy changed
- Temporary measures to regulate the legal status of foreign citizens
- The rules for obtaining and using an electronic signature change.
- The Administrative Code of the Russian Federation has been amended
- The new text of Constitution 2020 has been published
- On June 25, 2020, the Russian Government approved the Order, which regulates some features of foreign citizens’ entry into the Russian Federation.
- 10% VAT for import and sale of milk fat substitute containing products
- The Government of Russia reduced obligatory insurance contributions for specific categories of employers.
- Non-working days in Russia due to COVID-19 are prolonged
- Temporary restriction for foreigners to entry Russia
- Non-working days in Russia due to COVID-19
- Central Bank of Russia Has Reduced The Key Rate Again
- International Students in Russia Get The Opportunity to Work in Russia Without a Work Permit.
- Transport and Land Tax Returns For Legal Entities are Abolished
- The Number of Countries That Do Not Exchange Tax Information With Russia Decreased.
- From January 1, 2021, License on Paper Will Be Replaced by Digital Information.
- From 2020 Calculation of Payroll Taxes in Russia Will Change
- Minimum Pay Condition in Russia Will Change From January 2020
- Starting 2020 Employers Will Submit a New Report to the Pension Fund
- Russian Central Bank Reduced On Key Rate Reduce
- VAT Rate Increased From the 1st of January 2019
- NAIS – National Airport Infrastructure Show 2017
- Minimum Pay Condition in Russia Will Change in July 2017
- Deflator Coefficients for 2017 Has Been Updated
- Amendments to The Tax Code of Russian Federation in 2017