Tax Authorities will register foreigners.
Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation N 188n "On approval of accounting features in tax authorities of individuals-foreign citizens and stateless persons who are not individual entrepreneurs" was published on September 11, 2020.
Foreigners who received income from a Russian organization will be included in the tax register.
The Ministry of Finance has updated the procedure for registering foreign citizens and stateless persons.
Tax Authorities will register foreign citizens who do not have a place of residence, real estate and vehicles in Russia but have received income from a Russian organization or sole proprietor on the basis of information provided by tax agents.
The procedure for removing them from the register is defined.
The order comes into force one month after its official publication.
- The draft on the maximum size of the base for calculating insurance contributions for 2021 has been published.
- The law on the constant amount of fixed contributions for individual entrepreneurs is ready.
- A Protocol on amendments to the Convention for the avoidance of double taxation with Malta was signed.
- The form of notification of departure has been re-approved.
- The list of foreign countries whose citizens can get an electronic visa has been approved.
- The validity period of certifications and licenses in certain types of activities has been extended.
- New amendments to the Labour Code.
- Russia and Malta signed a protocol on changing the tax agreement.
- A new option to create, use, and store electronic documents related to work.
- The decision on the creation of the LLC does not require notarization.
- Labour legislation may be simplified for non-profit organizations.
- The terms of stay of foreign citizens in Russia were extended due to COVID-19.
- The new 3-PIT Declaration.
- Tax Authorities will register foreigners.
- New rules for General meetings of shareholders?
- Are there any risks of state registration of a legal entity at the place of residence of the Director?
- An advance tax for migrants.
- In 2020, a special procedure for obtaining the status of a tax resident of the Russian Federation has been established.
- Returned cash cannot be immediately given to another person.
- People in five more regions of Russia can start using the special tax regime in September.
- Tax authorities will "close" inactive entrepreneurs.
- The Ministry of the Russian Federation for the development of the Far East and the Arctic has started accepting applications for the status of a resident of the Arctic zone.
- It is proposed to reduce the number of reporting forms for business.
- The term of accreditation of a branch or representative office becomes shorter.
- The Ministry of Finance extends dividend benefits for business in Russian offshores.
- The cadastral valuation of real estate becomes fairer
- Federal law "on compulsory social insurance in case of temporary disability and maternity" will be amended.
- The Bank of Russia intends to adjust one of the financial industry accounting standards.
- The Ministry of Finance will simplify the registration of individual entrepreneurs.
- The Russian government will review tax agreements with Hong Kong and Switzerland.
- Cyprus has agreed to raise taxes on capital from Russia.
- A law on expanding the list of permitted currency transactions was signed.
- Whose revenue exceeds twenty million roubles, is obliged to provide consumers with the ability to make payments in a non-cash manner.
- The law for companies on the Simplified Tax System was signed
- Unified sales tax of 6.2% ?
- Russia terminates the tax agreement with Cyprus. Will the agreements with the Netherlands, the Malta and Luxembourg be changed?
- Russia has strengthened control over foreign investment
- "Tax maneuver" in the IT-sphere and tax residency-2020
- Foreign branches will be able to receive money to their accounts
- The State Duma accepted amendments on remote work in the first reading
- LLC will get the refusal in liquidation
- The revolution in the legislation on cash registers
- The rules for VAT recognition in case of bankruptcy changed
- Temporary measures to regulate the legal status of foreign citizens
- The rules for obtaining and using an electronic signature change.
- The Administrative Code of the Russian Federation has been amended
- The new text of Constitution 2020 has been published
- On June 25, 2020, the Russian Government approved the Order, which regulates some features of foreign citizens’ entry into the Russian Federation.
- 10% VAT for import and sale of milk fat substitute containing products
- The Government of Russia reduced obligatory insurance contributions for specific categories of employers.
- Non-working days in Russia due to COVID-19 are prolonged
- Temporary restriction for foreigners to entry Russia
- Non-working days in Russia due to COVID-19
- Central Bank of Russia Has Reduced The Key Rate Again
- International Students in Russia Get The Opportunity to Work in Russia Without a Work Permit.
- Transport and Land Tax Returns For Legal Entities are Abolished
- The Number of Countries That Do Not Exchange Tax Information With Russia Decreased.
- From January 1, 2021, License on Paper Will Be Replaced by Digital Information.
- From 2020 Calculation of Payroll Taxes in Russia Will Change
- Minimum Pay Condition in Russia Will Change From January 2020
- Starting 2020 Employers Will Submit a New Report to the Pension Fund
- Russian Central Bank Reduced On Key Rate Reduce
- VAT Rate Increased From the 1st of January 2019
- NAIS – National Airport Infrastructure Show 2017
- Minimum Pay Condition in Russia Will Change in July 2017
- Deflator Coefficients for 2017 Has Been Updated
- Amendments to The Tax Code of Russian Federation in 2017