To post information on the portal "Work in Russia" are obliged (clause 3.2 of Article 25 of the Law "On Employment of the Population"):
- companies and sole proprietors whose average number of employees for the year preceding the placement is more than 25 people;
That is, in 2022, employers with an average number of more than 25 people in 2021 should post information.
Regardless of the number of employees, the following are required to post information:
- newly created companies, including through reorganization, or sole proprietors with an average number of employees of more than 25 people.
- state authorities of the Russian Federation, as well as its subjects and local self-government bodies;
- state and municipal institutions, as well as unitary enterprises;
We are talking about GOOps, mugs.
- companies with a stake in the Russian Federation or its subject or municipality.