The bill obliges the owners of information resources with a daily audience of more than 500 thousand Russian users to create branches, open representative offices, or establish Russian legal entities that must fully represent the interests of the parent companies in the Russian Federation from January 1, 2022.
The preliminary list of Internet resources whose owners may be required to open branches or representative offices in Russia includes 20 platforms:
- social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter);
- the video-sharing websites (YouTube, Twitch.tv);
- instant messengers (WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber);
- mail service (Gmail);
- search engines (Google, Bing.com);
- hosting providers (Amazon, Digital Ocean, Cloudflare, GoDaddy);
- online shops (Aliexpress.com, Ikea.com, Iherb.com);
At the same time, this list can be later adjusted.
Please be informed that our company has moved to a new office.
It is located at 23, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya str., Moscow, building 1 (Business Center «Parus»), 4th entrance, 4th floor, office 17.
New phone number: 8 (495) 797-10-99.
We look forward to seeing you in our new cozy office!