However, the ban does not apply to:
- for goods originating from the territory of the Russian Federation, accompanied by a certificate of origin in the form ST-1;
- for goods exported to the EAEU member states (Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Kazakhstan), the Republic of Abkhazia and the Republic of South Ossetia.
In relation to these countries, a special export permit procedure is introduced, approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No.312 dated March 09, 2022 It implies that permits for the export of certain goods to the EAEU countries, Abkhazia and South Ossetia will be issued by:
- Ministry of Agriculture (in relation to agricultural machinery and parts to it),
- Ministry of Transport (for vehicles, their parts and accessories),
- Ministry of Industry and Trade (for industrial products),
- Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation (Mintsifra) (in relation to telecommunication equipment, its parts and materials),
- Ministry of Natural Resources (in relation to laboratory, mining, exploration, geophysical equipment and parts to it).