If projects are adopted to conduct experiments on labeling/marking new groups of goods, participants in the circulation of vegetable oils, pet food, and medicines for veterinary use can take part in it to test the labeling mechanism
According to the Information of the Ministry of Industry and Trade dated September 22, 2023, an experiment on labeling is planned in Russia:
- from December 1, 2023, to November 1, 2024 – pets’ food (except for agricultural food), packaged in consumer packaging,
- from December 1, 2023, to August 31, 2024 – vegetable oils packaged in consumer packaging,
- from April 1, 2024 to February 28, 2025 – medicinal products for veterinary use.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade has developed relevant documents, which, among other things, provide for:
– testing mechanisms for digital labeling of new groups of goods;
– creating conditions to protect the interests of producers and buyers of such products.
Participants in the circulation of the goods discussed above can participate in the experiment voluntarily.