The Government has approved the Audit Development Concept for the next 4 years. It is set out in Order No. 3709-r dd 31.12.2020.
In particular, it proposes:
- expand the practice of performing tasks that provide confidence in the reliability of non-financial statements and other information;
- gradually introduce an expanded format of the audit report;
- increase the requirements for audit organizations providing services to socially significant organizations;
- to increase the responsibility for the unreliability of reporting, as well as for the avoidance of compulsory audit;
- develop a system for monitoring the competencies of auditors.